Friday, August 13, 2010

gratitude!

it's been awhile since i stopped and smelled my blessings. i especially like to do this when things have been rough, and boy has it been lately!

this week i've been really thankful for:
* my super cute magnets by mati rose!
* the beautiful irises dannon's folks sent us as a housewarming gift - they've made the house so much cheerier!


* it's always sunny in philadelphia - every episode makes me laugh!
* finishing making 5 pillows for the wedding - it's a picnic wedding with blankets and pillows as the seating... in case you were wondering how pillows and weddings fit together.


* having a french press to make fabulous coffee - no more old coffee maker that burns all my coffee! one of the many wonderful things of dannon's that i get to live with now. :)
* our super cute, super colorful popsicle makers! they've saved me on many hot l.a. afternoons this week.
* receiving she & him, vol. 2 on vinyl in the mail today!!!


* having fun weekend plans!
* all of you and your encouraging words! seriously, i can't thank you enough for all your support. what wonderful people i have in my life!


what are you thankful for this week?