Sunday, August 15, 2010

Please Enjoy the Music While You Wait

I will be without my computer for the next two or three days. The library is going to set up my home computer with remote access to my computer at work.   This will allow me the opportunity to work from home on occasion should I need to or desire to.  As a result, I will need to be offline so that this can be accomplished.  I'll be back before long.


In the meantime, I thought I would share with you a couple more songs from when my son played with the City Orchestra at the Ice Arena at the end of July.  I posted about it previously along with another song that they played here if you'd like to know more about it.


Eleanor Rigby



Blue Fire Fiddler:  I didn't catch the end of this because I ran out of room on my camera card, but there's enough here to listen to.  I really like this one and wish I had gotten all of it recorded.